Bingbon Exchange is a Contract for Difference Trading platform invested by Xiong An Technology, aHong Kong-listed company (1647.HK). Bingbon allows users to trade contracts of many markets such as Cryptocurrencies, Global Indices, Forex and Commodities for long and short positions.The Company aims to provide a fair, transparent, and secure exchange which provides efficient and cost-effective trading for users.
Bingbon Exchange protected by advanced 11-fold wallet encryption and bank-level security framework. The market is open and transparent, allowing traders to check transparency, without any manipulation. Through Community Functions, users can choose excellent analysts and professional traders to follow-up.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bingbon Exchange
- Diversity of trading pairs: Bingbon not only allows trading of crypto pairs but also allows trading in some other markets such as: + Stock indices: DJ, S&P 500, NASDAQ + Commodity: Gold, Oil + Forex: AUD-USD, USD-JPY, EUR-USD, GBP-USD, USD-CAD, EUR-GBP, EURJPY.
- Easy to use: Bingbon is easier to manipulate transactions than other exchanges on the crypto markets.
- High security: The Exchange is protecting by security technology with 11 different layers to reduce the possibility that hackers can attack and steal assets.
- High level of leverage: Bingbon Exchange allows users to use very high leverage up to 150x, while this number in BitMEX is only 100x, and Binance Future is just125x.
- Copytrading: This is one of the most notable features of Bingbon. With the Copytrade function for many different markets, Bingbon will attract more users than other trading platforms.
- Professional support team: The team comes from different top financial institutions and Internet companies in the US, Hong Kong, and China.
- Support quite a few cryptocurrencies: Currently, the exchange only supports 11 pairs, which areBTC-USDT, ETH-USDT, XRP-USDT, LTC-USDT, BCH-USDT, EOS-USDT, ETC-USDT, TRX-USDT, BSV-USDT, LINK-USDT and ADA-USDT.
- No OTC Exchange
- Charts do not really fully show the indicators
Register new account on Bingbon Exchange and receive 100$ to trade
To receive 100$ free on Bingbon, you should register and linked your account with your mobie number. You need to follow these steps below:
Step 1: Go to Account >>> Deposit >>> Select the coin that you want to deposit. Step 2: Transfer the coin to the wallet address
Noted: - If you deposit BTC to Bingbon Exchange, that amount of BTC will be automatically converted to USDT after being deposited. - Bingbon support USDT ERC-20, USDT Omni, and USDC. Remember to choose the right coin to transfer
Step 1: Go to Account >>> Withdraw >>> Select the coin that you want to Withdraw. Step 2: Enter the wallet address to receive and the number of coins you want to withdraw.
0.045% - when you close a standard order or copy trade order The exchange has no Overnight fee, but instead by calculating Funding Rate as follows:
Based on the Long / Short ratio of the currency pair:
For example, The long funding fee is 0.02%, and the short side is -0.02%. Then after 8 hours, traders who open long position will have to pay = their order volume * 0.02%, and traders who open short receive = their order volume * 0.02%
Example: Long volume 10,000 USDT at the price of 9,000 USDT (market or trigger orders will have the same spread). The average spread of Bingbon is 0.04% => Matching price of 9003.6 If traders close the order, traders will have to pay a transaction fee of 10000 * 0.00045 = 4.5 USDT
Funding fee: For example, if traders keep order through 8 accounting periods (Settlement time is at 3 am - 11 am - 7 pm) If the funding rate is 0.02%, then they have to pay 2 USDT, and if the funding rate is -0.02%, they can get 2 USDT.
Crypto Moon is not a financial advisor, All contents on this site are not financial advice. All information on the Crypto Moon website is informative and not recommendations to buy or sell anything. You are responsible for your investments, only should invest money you can afford.